We are often asked by other organisations in the sector to work together on a Joint Statement, or to endorse Position Statements from other organisations. Below is a list of recent Position Statements that we have either worked on, or endorsed.
- Assistive Technology for All Alliance, 2019 12 10 ATFA Submission to Royal Commission into Aged Care – Final
- World Federation of the Deaf (WFD), Charter on Sign Language Rights for All.
- VCOSS, Empowered Lives
- Australian Network for Universal Housing Design (ANUHD), Position Statement calling on the Australian Government to regulate minimum access features in the National Construction Code for all new and extensively modified housing.
- Summer Foundation, Joint Statement on the National Disability Insurance Agency’s Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider and Investor Brief
- Women with Disability Australia, letter to National Disability Insurance Agency re: Gender Inequality
- Vision 2020 Australia, Position statement on meaningful employment for people with disability in the Australian Public Service
- Victorian Office of the Public Advocate, Position Statement – Interagency Guideline for Addressing Violence, Neglect and Abuse (IGUANA)
- Joint Statement by ACCAN, Blind Citizen’s Australia, Vision Australia, National Disability Services, VisAbility, Macular Disease Foundation Australia, Vision 2020 Australia ICT procurement standard