We are often asked by other organisations in the sector to work together on a Joint Statement, or to endorse Position Statements from other organisations. Below is a list of recent Position Statements that we have either worked on, or endorsed.
- Empowered Lives by VCOSS outlines the key systemic issues facing Victorians with disability in their interactions with Victorian Government systems. Empowered Lives was developed by people with disability, advocates and organisations across the Victorian disability community, reflecting our shared commitment to achieving the rights of Victorians with disability.
- Position Statement by Australian Network for Universal Housing Design (ANUHD) calling on the Australian Government to regulate minimum access features in the National Construction Code for all new and extensively modified housing.
- Joint Statement on the National Disability Insurance Agency’s Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider and Investor Brief
- Women with Disability Australia letter to National Disability Insurance Agency re: Gender Inequality
- Position statement by Vision 2020 Australia on meaningful employment for people with disability in the Australian Public Service
- Position Statement by the Victorian Office of the Public Advocate -Interagency Guideline for Addressing Violence, Neglect and Abuse (IGUANA)
- Joint statement ICT procurement standard