We often work closely with other organisations on Advocacy Campaigns, as well as endorsing Position Statements from other organisations. We have included below a list of recent Position Statements and Campaigns that we have worked on, or endorsed.
- Save the Cognitive Impairment Diversion Program (CIDP)
- COVIDSafe App Community Sector Letter
- Equality Australia, Freedom from Discrimination Campaign
- World Federation of the Deaf (WFD)
- VCOSS, Empowered Lives
- Australian Network for Universal Housing Design (ANUHD), Position Statement calling on the Australian Government to regulate minimum access features in the National Construction Code for all new and extensively modified housing.
- Summer Foundation, Joint Statement on the National Disability Insurance Agency’s Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider and Investor Brief
- Women with Disability Australia, Letter to NDIA re: Gender Inequality
- Vision 2020 Australia, Position Statement on meaningful employment for people with disability in the Australian Public Service
- Victorian Office of the Public Advocate, Position Statement – Interagency Guideline for Addressing Violence, Neglect and Abuse (IGUANA)
- Joint Statement by ACCAN, Blind Citizen’s Australia, Vision Australia, National Disability Services, VisAbility, Macular Disease Foundation Australia, Vision 2020 Australia