That all people with disabilities must be involved equally in all aspects of social, economic, political and cultural life.
Using the strength of our membership-based organisations to harness the collective power of uniting people with disability to change society into a community where everyone is equal.
Our strategic objectives
- To represent the united voice of our members and people with disability in national initiatives and policy debate.
- To enhance the profile, respect and reputation for AFDO through our members.
- To build the capacity and sustainability of AFDO and our members.
- To foster strong collaboration and engagement between our members and stakeholders.
- To enhance AFDO's connection and influence in international disability initiatives, particularly in the Asia Pacific region, through policy, advocacy and engagement.
Latest news and media
Do you have a disability or care for someone who does? Dietitians Australia wants to know about your experience with dietitians.
We are looking for two people with disability to apply for new positions with us: National Manager – Policy, Sustainability, Initiatives & Projects, and Coordinator – ILC ICB Project & BIDS Support.