That all people with disabilities must be involved equally in all aspects of social, economic, political and cultural life.
Using the strength of our membership-based organisations to harness the collective power of uniting people with disability to change society into a community where everyone is equal.
Our strategic objectives
- To represent the united voice of our members and people with disability in national initiatives and policy debate.
- To enhance the profile, respect and reputation for AFDO through our members.
- To build the capacity and sustainability of AFDO and our members.
- To foster strong collaboration and engagement between our members and stakeholders.
- To enhance AFDO's connection and influence in international disability initiatives, particularly in the Asia Pacific region, through policy, advocacy and engagement.
Latest news and media
We are looking for two people with disability to apply for new positions with us: National Manager – Policy, Sustainability, Initiatives & Projects, and Coordinator – ILC ICB Project & BIDS Support.
Work with us! Person with disability wanted to work as a Coordinator – Volunteers, Students & Interns.
We are looking for a person with disability to join our team as a part time Coordinator – Volunteers, Students & Interns.
We are looking for a person with disability to join our team as a part time Policy & Submissions Officer.