Associate membership criteria
Associate members are organisations that:
- are “Not-for-Profit disability organisations or Community Based Groups or Organisations; and
- their prime role is to advocate for the rights of people with disability; and
- they do not have any purposes contrary to the purposes of AFDO; and
- are not eligible to become Full members of AFDO.
How to apply for Associate membership of AFDO
- Complete the Associate Membership Application Form
- Send your completed form to the AFDO CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble downloading the membership application forms, please email email@example.com to have the form emailed to you.