On this page, we have listed Easy English, Photosymbols, and Key Word Sign resources regarding CoronaVirus (COVID-19).
The Department of Social Services has also created a section on its website with a range of information for people with disability and their families and carers. If you have a question about CoronaVirus or need help because things have changed, you can contact the Disability Information Helpline on 1800 643 787.
- Australian Government – Easy Read resources on the Disability & Carers website.
- Department of Health & Human Services (Victoria)
- NDIS Easy Read COVID-19 resources available on the NDIS website, including:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission have a range of
- Council for Intellectual Disability has resources in Easy English
- Easy English Guide -DOCX 1689KB by Women With Disabilities Australia
- Easy Read Guide on How to Wash Your Hands Correctly.
- Access Easy English website includes a range of Easy Read resources
- Self Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center
- West Australia’s Individualised Services have released an Easy Read resource on COVID-19
- Easy Read posters by Photosymbols (PDF only)